In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the following are the identifying data.
DUNES STAR TRAVEL AGENCY.
N°Postal 47402. M’hamid El Ghizlane. Zagora
Tax identification number:
The website www.dunesstar.com is a training division, owned by the company DUNESSTAR TRAVEL AGENCY, registered in the Central Commercial Register of Sahara.
It is an essential condition for the use of this website the acceptance of the following general conditions. The use of the services of www.dunesstar.com implies express acceptance of these conditions:
The purpose of the site www.dunesstar.como is to serve as a means of communication for her and her clients. The USER undertakes not to use the website and the services offered on it to carry out activities contrary to the law and to respect these general conditions at all times:
1. The purpose of the website www.dunesstar.com is to serve as a means of communication for it and its customers. The user undertakes not to use the website for any purpose other than the aforementioned and to always respect the general conditions.
2. The user is solely responsible for the information and opinion expressed on this website, both the user creator of the profile and the invited user. Dunesstar travel, therefore, will never be responsible for the content expressed by users.
3. Dunesstar assures the absolute confidentiality and privacy of the data introduced in its contact forms, for any of its offered products, either through its own Mercantile, or through third parties with which it maintains commercial relations for these services, in which case, it will communicate it to the interested one through the means of communication that is used in this contact, and always for the benefit of the user.
4. In the case of the user being a minor, the data entered must be those corresponding to their parents or legal guardians.
5. By the provisions of Law 15/1999 of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) Dunesstar informs users that the data provided for registration on this website will be incorporated and treated automatically in a data file owned by the company.
6. The user is responsible for the veracity of its data, committing itself not to introduce false data and to proceed to the rectification of the same ones if necessary. Dunesstar puts at the disposal of the user all the means so that it can proceed to the modification of its data.
7. Dunesstar will never make a transfer of user data to third parties without prior authorization from Dunesstar 8. Dunesstar treats the data provided by the user to communicate commercial offers of interest provided that the user has accepted this option at the time of sending data on the web.
9. The user will be able, in any case, and at any time, to revoke the authorization for the treatment of its data and the shipment of communications by sending a communication in writing to the following direction of the company or by electronic mail:
DUNESSTAR TRAVEL AGENCY
Paseo de N°Postal 47402. M’hamid El Ghizlane. Zagora
10. Dunesstar ensures absolute confidentiality and privacy of personal data collected and therefore security measures have been taken to prevent alteration, loss, unauthorized processing, or access, and thus ensure their integrity and security. However, Dunesstar will not be responsible for any incidents that may arise about personal data when these are derived: either from an attack or unauthorized access to the systems, in such a way that it is impossible to detect or prevent it, even if measures are adopted according to the current state of technology, or from a lack of diligence on the part of the user in the guard and custody of their passwords and personal data.